monlcer down jackets See, even Frasier finds it funny (Picture: Paramount Pictures)We’re not saying anything about your sense of humour nowadays, but back in the 90s, without YouTube, Netflix and Wi Fi, it was a whole lot harder to amuse yourself, moncler outlet wasn’t it? monlcer down jackets
Lucky there moncler outlet uk were these simple tricks to give you a good laugh in the school playground
cheap cheap moncler outlet moncler sale 4. Holding your hand over someone’s head, and counting the seconds before they covered their mouth. If it was 48 seconds, it meant they had 48 boyfriends. HILARIOUS. cheap moncler sale
5. Convincing someone to join your https://www.moncler-jacket-outlet.com exclusive pen club, where you get a moncler factory outlet free pen every month. Everyone had a number you were PEN14 so they had to be PEN15. Think about it
moncler outlet 6. Or, alternatively, convincing them that Pen Island was a great place to go on holiday. moncler outlet
cheap moncler 7. The teacher having hiccups. That was funnier than all the Nickelodeon shows in the world. cheap moncler
8. Saying words like ‘fart’ or ‘poo’. moncler outlet online Let’s be honest, you still find that hilarious.
9. Anyone actually farting or even pooing (it really did happen at my school once) in the playground. Oh, the shame.
10. Someone saying ‘No’ or ‘I’m not here’ when the teacher did the register. The irony was too much.
moncler outlet Moncler Outlet sale 11. Trying to stay calm when a teacher told you off = impossible not to laugh. moncler outlet sale
moncler mens jackets 12. Trying to stick things up your nose why were your parents such killjoys about that? moncler mens jackets
moncler sale 13. Eating your lunch like Bruce Bogtrotter. The lunchladies always loved that one. moncler sale
cheap moncler outlet 14. Tying cheap moncler coats people’s shoelaces together and watching them fall was a real hoot. cheap moncler cheap moncler jackets outlet
buy moncler jackets 15. Pronouncing things wrong or pretending to have a lisp and waiting for the teacher to notice. Never got old. buy moncler jackets
16. Adopting a fake namethe minute you had a substitute teacher. I really am called Mildred Plotker, I swear
17. Putting your hands together, then moving them round and wiggling your middle fingers around (if you’ve never seen this, firstly where have you been? And secondly, you probably won’t know why on earth that was funny, but it just was, okay?).
moncler outlet online 27. Chanting the Kissing In A Tree song over and over again, making up new rhyming phrases to the point where they just didn’t make sense anymore (example: ‘that’s not all, that’s not all, the baby’s caught in a fireball’). How did we have the energy? moncler outlet online
MORE: 21 things kids today will never understand about the 90s
MORE: 30 thoughts everyone had during the 90s
cheap moncler jackets MORE: 15 puddings we all got ridiculously excited about in the nineties cheap moncler jackets
Share this article via facebookShare this article via twitterShare this article via googleShare this article via whatsappShare this with Share this article via emailShare this article via smsShare this article via flipboardCopy link
cheap moncler coats Share this article via facebookShare this article via moncler sale outlet twitter cheap moncler coats
moncler sale outlet Were these the moncler jacket sale worst ever false rumours you were moncler outlet sale told as a child?Ad feature14 brilliant ideas to keep your kids happy all summer longHey kids, this is how we used to get drunk in the 90sAd featureAisle keep the receipt: We reveal the weirdest wedding gifts people have received moncler sale outlet.
/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/logo-storelevel-azul-300x113.png00Viola Hipp/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/logo-storelevel-azul-300x113.pngViola Hipp2014-04-20 03:21:082018-09-24 02:23:41Someone saying 'No' or 'I'm not here' when the teacher did the